Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bentonite Clay for the face

Ok, so i tried the Bentonite Clay from my hair and it riped it of it's oils. It detoxed my hair so much that it dried it out. I had to leave my deep conditioner in my hair for 3 days and mixed oils in just to get back some of my moisture. But it did work wonders on my face. So I developed a mask that will draw the oils out and still be a nice cleansing and softening for the face.

Take 3 tablespoons of Bentonite Clay, One 1/2 teaspoon of pure green tea powder, 1 teaspoon of ACV and 1 teaspoon of honey. Add warm water until you get the paste that you like. Apply to a clean face (no makeup on) and wait, it will harden. Rinse with warm water and apply your normal moisturizer. By doing this I have not been getting as many pimples as I normally do and my skin appears more even in tone. If I don't want to add a moisturizer after the clay I make sure I add a few dashes of Argan Oil to the clay, it keeps the skin soft and supple.
Post a Comment