Monday, March 22, 2010

Bobbi Boss - Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Yuca 1b

Bobbi Boss - Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Yuca

I added 2 braided Tony Tails to the front. I just like adding tony tails to my curly haired wigs.


I really like this wig because it's so full. This is my goal hair! I wanted this length, this volume, and this curl pattern for my hair after I'm done transitioning for the next 3 years. The hair is just a few days old, kind of hard to keep the curl pattern without making it fluffy so don't run your fingers through this one. I would use a cream to keep the curls in tact about once or twice a week.

I love that this wig came with 3 combs in the front, one in the middle and two on the side. It comes with one in the back as well.

The front of this wig has hair that pulls up giving you height in the front of the wig. This is another reason why I have the Tony Tails on with it today, getting the first couple curls to lay a little more flat by the end of the week.

I really like this hair and will be using it as a staple for my protective styling.
Post a Comment