Fall Favorites 2011

As we step into Fall, dance our way down the Halloween streets, hop over to Thanksgiving and hang out at Christmas I wanted to go over some of my favorite Fall Products with you.



For Hair:
Poo: Terressentials Left Coast Lemon and Henna Sooq Berhempsu Poo Bar
Conditioner: SheScentIt Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner is new to the line up. Not as impressed as I am with the Avocado Conditioner but has excellent slip, great smell, and smoothing to my hair
Deep Conditioner: Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask
Butter: My butter of choice right now is the Afiya Healthy Hair Butter in Amber
Seal: Hemp Seed Oil

Face:
Foundation: Makeup Forever HD Foundation is in heavy rotation for my fall face. Excellent coverage.
Brush: I am loving my new baby Sigma f82 face brush
Eye: Never the same, lol
Blush: Pleasantry by MAC has been a go to for a few months now
Lips: I am really loving MAC Snob and MAC Saint Germaine




Body:
Soap: Lush Honey I Washed the Kids, Lush God Mother and Chagrin Valley Dead Sea
Soak: I'm loving the Lush bubble bath but the most moisturizing treat as been the Chagrin Valley Multi Butter Bath Melts. Only one and I'm soak for 48 hours
Clothes: Kyionna has really captured my heart this season for Deep V neck shirts but I think I'm going to start getting into Thirifting, looks like fun, hopefully my bad back wont stop my shopping, might have to stick to mail order.

Shoes: I found these lovely Calvin Klien Wedge Nude Heels that I want to wear but my back problems are really hard to deal with. Hopefully by Christmas I will have something to wear with them and my back would have improved.
Accessories: JewelMint is really putting out nice pieces but i love this necklace that I can add my favorite perfume to so I can smell it all day long on my necklace.


1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)