Interview with CKey Beauty


Introduce yourself! 

Hey Everybody!! I am a beauty vlogger on youtube (C Key ) that focuses on Encouraging, Empowering, Engaging, and Educating my audience on what I’ve learned throughout my natural hair journey, the experience I’ve gained as a makeup artist, the battles I’ve faced and overcame with hormonal acne (skincare), and well, my life and how I remain positive!!!!
Why did you make the decision to go natural

I decided to go natural because I wasn’t caring properly for my hair in weaves; which I wore for quite a few years back to back.  As a result my hair was extremely damaged.   Although I needed a fresh start, I did not big chop I just made an effort to treat my hair better.
How would you describe your texture? 

Fine, yet kinky


Describe your styling regimen over the course of the month. 

I most definitely rock my protective styles
What does wash day look like for you? 

Wash day is pretty simple for me since I only cowash, detangle, and deep condition with only two products! (As I Am Coconut Cowash and Tresseme Naturals)
Describe your favorite go-to hairstyle for days when you don’t have a lot of time to style. 

High bun using my favorite tool of all times, a Banana Clip!


How do you combat shrinkage? 

I have not figured out how to conquer that yet L
Tell us about your hair color? 

Dark brown, with red undertones
What are some of your problem areas (if any) that require special care and attention?

 My edges! The perimeter of my head has a totally different texture so it is super fine.  Therefore it requires extra tlc.


What are 2 do’s for your texture? 

Low manipulation, wash n go’s to lock in moisture, and reducing build up by cowashing.
What are 2 don’ts for your texture? 

Twistouts at the moment because I haven’t found my holy grail product to do so
Is there a blog/webpage where we can find you? 

yes indeedy  www.youtube.com/ckey001 as well as instagram www.instagram.com/ckey_beauty#

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)