My Sephora VIB Rouge 2014 Beauty Haul

Well it's that time of year again, Spring Beauty Sale at Sephora!! As a working makeup artist I get 50-20% off at most of the brands that Sephora carries but there are some brands where I don't have a Pro Discount to. So when Spehora has it's 15% off sale I like to buy from companies that I don't already get a Pro Discount from.

Here is a list of the items I picked up this Spring:

Bite Beauty: Cashmere Lip Creme - Crush ($28)
Bite Beauty: Cashmere Lip Creme - Burgundy ($28)
Bite Beauty: Matte Creme Lip Crayon - Satsuma ($24)
Bite Beauty: Matte Creme Lip Crayon - Kumquat ($24)
Bite Beauty: Luminous Creme Lipstick - Violet ($24)
Bite Beauty: Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Vivid ($12) Returned 4/8/14
Bite Beauty: Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Neutral ($12) Returned 4/8/14
Bite Beauty: Agave Lip Mask ($26)
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Peach ($24)
Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid ($20)
Kat Von D: Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara - Black ($20) Returned 4/8/14
Kat Von D: Lock-It Tasttoo Foundation - Medium M57 ($34)
Yves Saint Laurent: Rouge Pur Couture Matte Lipstick: 203 Rouge Rock ($35)
Beauty Blender Royal beauty Blender: Limited Edition (Purple shade) ($20)
GlamGlow Youth Mud Tinglexpoliate Treatment (Small Size) ($19)
Nails Inc: Bling It On Floral ($11)
Ciate: Caviar Manicure Luxe - Gleam ($19)
Ciate: Sequined Manicure Kit - Multicolor ($6.50)
Ciate: Sugar Caviar Manicure - Cotton Candy ($12.50)  Returned 4/8/14
Ciate: Sugar Caviar Manicure - Lemon Fizz ($12.50)
Ciate: Very colourfoil manicure - Wonderland ($9.50)
Sephora Collection Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Liner - Black ($5)
VIB 100 Point Free Bonus: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream

I played around in a few items and boy were they BAD purchases. I returned them on 4/8/14 to sephora, no questions asked.

My VIB discount code is: VIBTICKET but you can also use code: TICKET if you are not a VIB ticket holder.

I am still on the fence about purchasing the Urban Decay Elctrick Palette and the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I just have so many eyeshadow palette that are similar to them that I haven't felt the urge to buy them. I think I might buy them from Macy's in the future since I have giftcards to Macy's that I can use.

Here's a video so that you can see the items I picked up


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)