Staple Drugstore Beauty Must Haves

I do love makeup and for the most part I use a lot of luxury brand items in my kit for my clients and on myself. However, there are some staple drugstore brands or products that I have tried over the years and they are worthy enough for me to have in my makeup arsenal. There are some things I have been able to find in the drugstore that work for me and some things I just haven't found quite fantastic enough to make my staples list.

Here is a list of favorite drugstore beauty products:

Face Primer:
Brow: Maybelline define a brow
Eyeshadow Primer: Hard Candy Eyes the Limit & Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Eye Palette: Wet N Wild and NYX
Single Eye Shadows: Cover Girl and Maybelline
Liquid Eye Liner: Milani Eye Studio Master Precise & Wet N Wild Mega Liner
Kohl Eye Liner: Ruby Kisses and Kiss New York 24 Hour Liners
Waterline Eye Liner: Ruby Kisses and Kiss New York 24 Hour Liners
Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Waterproof Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Volumn ExpressWaterproof
False Lashes: Ardell and Red Cherry
Lash Glue: Revlon
Concealer: Hard Candy Glamaflauge Heavy Duty Concealer and LA Girl Pro Concealer
Liquid Foundation: Black Opal, Loreal Paris True Match and Covergirl Outlast Foundation
Stick Foundation: Kiss New York and Black Opal
Setting Powder: NYX Stay Matte
Setting Spray:
Contour Kit: Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator
Blush: Milani Blushes
Highlight/shimmer glow: Milani Mineralized
Bronzer: NYX Matte Bronzer
Lip Liner: NYX
LipStick Brands: Revlon
LipGloss/Stain: Ruby Kisses Jellicious
Brushes: Real Techniques
Sponges: London Soho and Studio Basics Expert Complexion
Tools: Tweezerman

Brush Cleanser: Shampoo

Most of these items can be found at your local CVS, Walgreens, Wal_mart, and even ULTA Stores.

Hope this information helps,

XOXO
J
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)