Take a Look: What's in my Makeup Stash



Take a look at my neutral eyeshadow palettes. These are the neutral eyeshadows that I use on myself for work in cooperate America. I have an office job where I dress in a suite almost everyday. I tend to keep my eyeshadow makeup pretty basic and neutral during Monday - Thursday. Fridays I tend to add a little pop of shimmer but nothing too heavy.

I have a nice collection of neutral palettes. (Keep in mind, I am a working professional makeup artist on the side and these are NOT the things I use on my clients, ewwww not sanitary lol).

Hope this information helps.

Muah,
J
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)