Monday, January 26, 2015

Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Powder

I used my regular foundation and lightly applied the powder under my eyes and on my forehead with a flat kahbuki powder brush.  It comes with a little puff in the compact but I prefer brushes. This way you set the concealer, enjoy the brightening effect, but avoid adding to the problem.It decreased my shine, but it gave my skin a little boost of brightening. My skin looked amazing and yes, brightened. 

The small (6g) container has a built-in sifter and a cap that sits directly on top of it, securing the powder and preventing accidents even when you're on the go. It's a really nice touch that I appreciate greatly. The powder itself has a delicate violet scent that doesn't create a real cast on skin but does brighten ever so slightly.



I would highly recommend all of these products and I plan to replace them when they’re gone.  For now, I am going to enjoy looking at them and using them daily.

I am so very impressed by Besame Cosmetics.  From their packaging to their customer service.  This is a company of integrity, quality products and such a beautiful concept.  I know they will stand the test of time.  They have brought back the beauty, boudoir and luxury of days gone by.  Thank you Besame for letting me experience a little bit of history in a new and improved way. 

For more information and store locations:
Besame Cosmetics- Brightening Powder ($22).

Besame Cosmetics Boutique
1558 Victory Blvd.
Glendale CA 91201

They will be for sale atSephora in 2015.


Post a Comment