IMATS Los Angeles 2015

I hope you guys enjoyed your IMATS experience!! I had an amazing time meeting all of you! Everyone that came up to me and said Hi to me I posted your picture on my Instagram @MakeupVixen. Don't forget to tag yourself there so I can follow you. I love meeting my #makeupviens at events, you are the best.

Anyway. Now that IMATS LA 2015 if over let see what I hauled!


I know a lot of you are preparing for IMATS NYC and want to know what to expect. Check out my video on how to prepare for IMATS LA 2015. I will try and do another IMATS video on things I wish I had gotten for those that will be attending IMATS NYC!


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)