Wednesday, January 21, 2015

L'Oreal - Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation in 106 Sun Beige

The 1st time I tried this foundation it was pretty flakey, I used it on my oily skin without a primer.

The 2nd time I used it I tried it with my Becca Matte Primer and it was a gooey mess after 10 hours.

The 3rd time I tried it I used it with my Eve Pearl primer and by the end of the day (after 12 hours) I was shiny and oily.

Here is a video about my experience with this product.






I do use a bronzer and contour around my face so you wont notice that the actual color is too light for me, I'm an NC40 girl. It's a makeup trick that I may have to do a video on later :)

All in all the price was pretty high for a drugstore foundation, more than $10 is too much at the drugstore. I have oily skin and this foundation did nothing to combat that, alone or with primer. It was medium to full coverage. It rolled off my small tight pores as if I never applied makeup there, especially on my nose.

Not for me, No Ma'am.

Luv U,
J
Post a Comment