Monday, November 23, 2015

Natural Hair Black Friday Wish List #2 (Liter Sizes)


Now that I have my healthy hair regimen down to a science and I know what my hair likes, the do's and don'ts and when to use certain hair products I now prefer to buy in liter sizes. The best time of year for me to buy is either Black Friday or Easter for the best deals. Here are some of my Holy Grails that are in liter sizes


Shampoo/Cleansers:
Oyin Handmade Honey Wash (Original Scent) $35
Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner $56


Conditioner:
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp $38
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (Strawberry Scent) $68
Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner $50


Other than liter sizes there are a few items in 16oz sizes that I like to stock up on during the sale times.


Moisturizers:
Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream $35

Conditioners:
She Scent It Avocado Conditioner $15

Gel:
Uncle Funky's Daughter (Original Formula) Curly Magic $25

Normarly companies like Curl Junkie, Oyin Handmade and SheScentIt will offer anywhere from 20-25% off. This year I have noticed a trend of 25% off at places like Oyin, CurlMart and Hattache. I'm hoping to catch these larger sizes at a good rate with free to cheap shipping. I live for these products and these deals. How about you?


Post a Comment