Review: Blueberry Sheet Mask from The Face Shop

I'm new to The Face Shop. I learned about them from my friend Shannon on Instagram (Tamingthebee). She loves all types of sheet masks so I figured I would give it a try.

The Face Shop brand is known for skin care and makeup. In stores the masks are about $2 each but online they were a little cheaper and had free shipping. So I ordered a variety pack on www.cosmetic-love.com, it took a little over 3 weeks to get. The first 1 for me to try from The Face Shop is the Blueberry Mask (Real Nature Mask).




(Before picture)

(How the mask looks on)

(The ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, blueberry fruit extract, alcohol denat, trehalose, sodium hyaluronatem xanthum gum, hydrogenated lecithin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, phaseolus, carbomer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, fragrance)

(The next day, early morning)

(After applying eyebrows, blush, and gloss, NO FOUNDATION or CONCEALER)

When using sheet masks there are steps to take. 
1. Clean face with your soap, cleanser or scrub.
2. Use your toner / witch hazel after cleansing.
3. Apply sheet mask and wait 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove mask, apply/tap any left over essence to face and hands.
5. Done.

I followed the normal steps. I did have some redness on the tip of my nose that night. The coolness of the sheet mask and the ingredients helped to calm my pimple issue down. 

The claim for the Blueberry Sheet Mask: A highly nourishing mask containing blueberry extract to help regain skin softness and youthful impression.

The verdit: Although this is not the 1st sheet mask I treid from The Face Shop one thing that I noticed is that the actual marketed ingredient (Blueberry) is high up on the ingredients list, 4th. Other companies have fillers, a lot of filler ingredients, and then have the key ingredients listed so far down on the list, this is not the case with The Face Shop products.

Did my face fell nourishing? Yes
Did my skin feel soft? Yes
Did I have a youthful impression? Well, you tell me, lol. I'm 36, do I look 36 years old???
Would you buy it again? Yes. Blueberry is in my top 5 that I have tried from The Face Shop, although Rice and others are ahead of it.

*Note. I will not purchase anything in store. I was treated rudly in the Gardena CA store by Jyi their cashier and rep that I will not go back. All orders will be online.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)