Review: FoodAHolic Potato 3D Sheet Mask

I purchased this mask from Beauty Net Korea.


(Ingredients: Glycerin, Alcohol, Butyene Glycol, Trehalose, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyloaraben, Phenoryethanol, Potato Pulp Extract, Fig Fruit Extract, Corydalis Ochotensis Extract, ChenocodiumAlbum Flower Extract, Lactuca Indica Extract, Draba Nemorosa Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA Fragrance.)

(Before Picture)

(After putting the mask on)

(This mask splits in the middle and is made to scoop under the chin, I have a double chin so it didn't fit well)


(The day after, no makeup on)

When using sheet masks there are steps to take. 
1. Clean face with your soap, cleanser or scrub.
2. Use your toner / witch hazel after cleansing.
3. Apply sheet mask and wait 20-30 minutes.
4. Remove mask, apply/tap any left over essence to face and hands.
5. Done.

I followed the normal steps. 

The claim for the Potato Sheet Maskpotato extract that moisturizes your skin through soothing your sun tanned skin and easing stress on the skin. Soothes, Moistures, Comforts Stressed Skin, Relaxes, Nutritional for the Skin, Softens. All Foodaholic Natural Essence Masks keeps the moist hydrationg sense based on silky touch and excellent contact of 3D shape natural pulp mask.

The verdit: I wasn't impressed with this sheet mask. It wasn't as moisturizing as the other masks I have tried. It's about 66 degrees outside which is a little cold for Los Angeles and my skin felt a little dry, if it was New York or other colder areas by skin would be extremly dry and thirsty. Since I have oily skin this would have been great for the summer time or to have the mask on the night before I was to wear makeup. For it to be moisturizing during the winter it missed the mark. I will have to try it again in the summer time to see if I like it then. I didn't see of feel any changes to the pimples on my chin.

Did my face fell nourishing? No
Did my skin feel soft? No
Did I have a youthful impression? No, I look very tired and dry.
Would you buy it again? No. Not in the winter, maybe I will try it again in the summer.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW - Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Results: JBCO Hair Challenge with Hairlista

New Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics 2014 Liptars (from IMATS Los Angeles)